Subject: [GIT PULL] virtio: fixes

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2022 06:38:42 -0400

The following changes since commit 568035b01cfb107af8d2e4bd2fb9aea22cf5b868:

  Linux 6.0-rc1 (2022-08-14 15:50:18 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to 5c669c4a4c6aa0489848093c93b8029f5c5c75ec:

  virtio: kerneldocs fixes and enhancements (2022-08-16 01:40:24 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------
virtio: fixes

Most notably this drops the commits that trip up google cloud
(turns out, it's any legacy device).
Plus a kerneldoc patch.

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Michael S. Tsirkin (6):
      virtio_net: Revert "virtio_net: set the default max ring size by find_vqs()"
      virtio: Revert "virtio: add helper virtio_find_vqs_ctx_size()"
      virtio-mmio: Revert "virtio_mmio: support the arg sizes of find_vqs()"
      virtio_pci: Revert "virtio_pci: support the arg sizes of find_vqs()"
      virtio_vdpa: Revert "virtio_vdpa: support the arg sizes of find_vqs()"
      virtio: Revert "virtio: find_vqs() add arg sizes"

Ricardo Cañuelo (1):
      virtio: kerneldocs fixes and enhancements

 arch/um/drivers/virtio_uml.c             |  2 +-
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c                 | 42 +++-----------------------------
 drivers/platform/mellanox/mlxbf-tmfifo.c |  1 -
 drivers/remoteproc/remoteproc_virtio.c   |  1 -
 drivers/s390/virtio/virtio_ccw.c         |  1 -
 drivers/virtio/virtio_mmio.c             |  9 ++-----
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_common.c       | 20 +++++++--------
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_common.h       |  3 +--
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_legacy.c       |  6 +----
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_modern.c       | 17 ++++---------
 drivers/virtio/virtio_ring.c             |  8 ++++++
 drivers/virtio/virtio_vdpa.c             | 16 +++++-------
 include/linux/virtio.h                   |  6 ++---
 include/linux/virtio_config.h            | 32 ++++++------------------
 include/uapi/linux/virtio_ring.h         | 16 ++++++++----
 15 files changed, 59 insertions(+), 121 deletions(-)