Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/4] Support 256 bit TLS keys with device offload

From: Gal Pressman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 12:05:16 +0300

Hey,
This series adds support for 256 bit TLS keys with device offload, and a
cleanup patch to remove repeating code:
- Patches #1-2 add cipher sizes descriptors which allow reducing the
  amount of code duplications.
- Patch #3 allows 256 bit keys to be TX offloaded in the tls module (RX
  already supported).
- Patch #4 adds 256 bit keys support to the mlx5 driver.

Thanks,
Gal

Gal Pressman (3):
  net/tls: Use cipher sizes structs
  net/tls: Support 256 bit keys with TX device offload
  net/mlx5e: Support 256 bit keys with kTLS device offload

Tariq Toukan (1):
  net/tls: Describe ciphers sizes by const structs

 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls.h        |  7 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_rx.c     | 43 ++++++++--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_tx.c     | 41 ++++++++--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_txrx.c   | 27 ++++++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_utils.h  |  8 +-
 include/net/tls.h                             | 10 +++
 net/tls/tls_device.c                          | 61 ++++++++------
 net/tls/tls_device_fallback.c                 | 79 +++++++++++++------
 net/tls/tls_main.c                            | 17 ++++
 9 files changed, 225 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1