Subject: [PATCH net-next V1 0/2] net: lan743x: PCI11010 / PCI11414 devices Enhancements

From: Raju Lakkaraju <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2022 17:27:56 +0530

This patch series address the Remove PTP_PF_EXTTS support for                   
 non-PCI11x1x devices and Add support to SGMII register dump

Changes:
========
V0 -> V1:
 - Removed unwanted code

Raju Lakkaraju (2):
  net: lan743x: Remove PTP_PF_EXTTS support for non-PCI11x1x devices
  net: lan743x: Add support to SGMII register dump for PCI11010/PCI11414
    chips

 .../net/ethernet/microchip/lan743x_ethtool.c  | 100 +++++++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/microchip/lan743x_ethtool.h  |  70 ++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/microchip/lan743x_main.c |  14 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/microchip/lan743x_main.h |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/microchip/lan743x_ptp.c  |   7 ++
 5 files changed, 194 insertions(+), 3 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1