Subject: [PATCH net-next 00/15] ] mlx5 xsk updates part4 and more

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 21:56:17 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

1) Final part of xsk improvements, 
in this series Maxim continues to improve xsk implementation
 a) XSK Busy polling support
 b) Use KLM to avoid Frame overrun in unaligned mode
 c) Optimize unaligned more for certain frame sizes
 d) Other straight forward minor optimizations.

part 1: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/
part 2: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/
part 3: https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/

2) Oversize packets firmware counter, from Gal.

3) Set default grace period for health reporters based on function type

4) Some minor E-Switch improvements 

Chris Mi (1):
  net/mlx5: E-switch, Don't update group if qos is not enabled

Gal Pressman (1):
  net/mlx5e: Expose rx_oversize_pkts_buffer counter

Jianbo Liu (1):
  net/mlx5: E-Switch, Return EBUSY if can't get mode lock

Maher Sanalla (1):
  net/mlx5: Set default grace period based on function type

Maxim Mikityanskiy (9):
  net/mlx5e: xsk: Flush RQ on XSK activation to save memory
  net/mlx5e: xsk: Set napi_id to support busy polling
  net/mlx5e: xsk: Include XSK skb_from_cqe callbacks in INDIRECT_CALL
  net/mlx5e: xsk: Improve need_wakeup logic
  net/mlx5e: xsk: Use umr_mode to calculate striding RQ parameters
  net/mlx5e: Improve MTT/KSM alignment
  net/mlx5e: xsk: Use KLM to protect frame overrun in unaligned mode
  net/mlx5e: xsk: Print a warning in slow configurations
  net/mlx5e: xsk: Optimize for unaligned mode with 3072-byte frames

Moshe Shemesh (1):
  net/mlx5: Start health poll at earlier stage of driver load

Roi Dayan (1):
  net/mlx5: E-Switch, Allow offloading fwd dest flow table with vport

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h  |  18 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c   | 203 ++++++++++++++----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.h   |  24 ++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/pool.c |  18 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/rx.c   |  57 ++++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/rx.h   |  14 --
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/tx.h   |  12 --
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c  |   4 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c | 125 ++++++++---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c   |   9 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c    |  21 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.h    |   4 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c   |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_txrx.c |  33 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/qos.c |   6 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c     |  16 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c  |  29 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |  17 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   |   5 +
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |   8 +-
 20 files changed, 466 insertions(+), 159 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3