Subject: [PATCH net 0/3] amd-xgbe: Miscellaneous fixes

From: Raju Rangoju <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 19:24:37 +0530

Here are some of the fixes for XGBE:

(1) Fix the rrc for Yellow carp devices. CDR workaround path
    is disabled for YC devices, receiver reset cycle is not
    needed in such cases.

(2) Enable PLL_CTL for fixed PHY modes only. Driver does not
    implement SW RRCM for Autoneg Off configuration, hence PLL
    is needed for fixed PHY modes only.

(3) Fix the SFP compliance codes check for DAC cables. Some of
    the passive cables have non-zero data at offset 3 and 6 in
    SFP EEPROM data. So, fix the sfp compliance codes check.

Raju Rangoju (3):
  amd-xgbe: Yellow carp devices do not need rrc
  amd-xgbe: enable PLL_CTL for fixed PHY modes only
  amd-xgbe: fix the SFP compliance codes check for DAC cables

 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-pci.c    |  5 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-phy-v2.c | 33 ++++++++++++---------
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe.h        | 11 +++++++
 3 files changed, 35 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1