Subject: Re: [PATCH net-next v2] net/sock: Introduce trace_sk_data_ready()

From: Peilin Ye <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 18:11:36 -0700

On Sat, Oct 08, 2022 at 08:38:06AM +0800, kernel test robot wrote:
> ERROR: modpost: "__SCT__tp_func_sk_data_ready" [fs/dlm/dlm.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: modpost: "__tracepoint_sk_data_ready" [fs/dlm/dlm.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: modpost: "__SCK__tp_func_sk_data_ready" [fs/dlm/dlm.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: modpost: "__SCT__tp_func_sk_data_ready" [fs/ocfs2/cluster/ocfs2_nodemanager.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: modpost: "__tracepoint_sk_data_ready" [fs/ocfs2/cluster/ocfs2_nodemanager.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: modpost: "__SCK__tp_func_sk_data_ready" [fs/ocfs2/cluster/ocfs2_nodemanager.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: modpost: "__SCT__tp_func_sk_data_ready" [drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_mod.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: modpost: "__tracepoint_sk_data_ready" [drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_mod.ko] undefined!
> ERROR: modpost: "__SCK__tp_func_sk_data_ready" [drivers/target/iscsi/iscsi_target_mod.ko] undefined!
> >> ERROR: modpost: "__SCT__tp_func_sk_data_ready" [net/tls/tls.ko] undefined!
> WARNING: modpost: suppressed 11 unresolved symbol warnings because there were too many)

Similar to [1], we need EXPORT_TRACEPOINT_SYMBOL_GPL() in
net/core/net-traces.c for modules.  Will fix in v3.

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/

Thanks,
Peilin Ye