Subject: [GIT PULL] virtio: fixes, features

From: "Michael S. Tsirkin" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2022 13:20:30 -0400

The following changes since commit 4fe89d07dcc2804c8b562f6c7896a45643d34b2f:

  Linux 6.0 (2022-10-02 14:09:07 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mst/vhost.git tags/for_linus

for you to fetch changes up to 71491c54eafa318fdd24a1f26a1c82b28e1ac21d:

  virtio_pci: don't try to use intxif pin is zero (2022-10-07 20:00:44 -0400)

----------------------------------------------------------------
virtio: fixes, features

9k mtu perf improvements
vdpa feature provisioning
virtio blk SECURE ERASE support

Fixes, cleanups all over the place.

Signed-off-by: Michael S. Tsirkin <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alvaro Karsz (1):
      virtio_blk: add SECURE ERASE command support

Angus Chen (1):
      virtio_pci: don't try to use intxif pin is zero

Deming Wang (2):
      virtio_ring: split: Operators use unified style
      virtio_ring: make vring_alloc_queue_packed prettier

Gavin Li (2):
      virtio-net: introduce and use helper function for guest gso support checks
      virtio-net: use mtu size as buffer length for big packets

Jason Wang (3):
      vdpa: device feature provisioning
      vdpa_sim_net: support feature provisioning
      vp_vdpa: support feature provisioning

Michael S. Tsirkin (1):
      virtio: drop vp_legacy_set_queue_size

Xiu Jianfeng (1):
      vhost: add __init/__exit annotations to module init/exit funcs

Zhu Lingshan (6):
      vDPA: allow userspace to query features of a vDPA device
      vDPA: only report driver features if FEATURES_OK is set
      vDPA: check VIRTIO_NET_F_RSS for max_virtqueue_paris's presence
      vDPA: check virtio device features to detect MQ
      vDPA: fix spars cast warning in vdpa_dev_net_mq_config_fill
      vDPA: conditionally read MTU and MAC in dev cfg space

 drivers/block/virtio_blk.c           | 110 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c             |  48 ++++++++++-----
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa.c                  |  73 ++++++++++++++++++-----
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_sim/vdpa_sim.c     |  12 +++-
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_sim/vdpa_sim.h     |   3 +-
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_sim/vdpa_sim_blk.c |   2 +-
 drivers/vdpa/vdpa_sim/vdpa_sim_net.c |   5 +-
 drivers/vdpa/virtio_pci/vp_vdpa.c    |  22 ++++++-
 drivers/vhost/net.c                  |   4 +-
 drivers/virtio/virtio_pci_common.c   |   3 +
 drivers/virtio/virtio_ring.c         |   8 +--
 include/linux/vdpa.h                 |   1 +
 include/linux/virtio_pci_legacy.h    |   2 -
 include/uapi/linux/vdpa.h            |   6 ++
 include/uapi/linux/virtio_blk.h      |  19 ++++++
 15 files changed, 253 insertions(+), 65 deletions(-)