Subject: [pull request][RESEND net 00/16] mlx5 fixes 2022-10-14

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2022 23:37:57 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.
Sorry for the resend, apparently the patches themselves never made it in
the 1st posting.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 0c93411795513a0e8dfcb5bcc7bab756b98bfc73:

  MAINTAINERS: nfc: s3fwrn5: Drop Krzysztof Opasiak (2022-10-14 09:14:49 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-10-14

for you to fetch changes up to 66c76edd8eae26bcf8cd376866c401cefaa1889b:

  net/mlx5e: Fix macsec sci endianness at rx sa update (2022-10-14 16:09:35 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-10-14

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ariel Levkovich (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Reject forwarding from internal port to internal port

Aya Levin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Extend SKB room check to include PTP-SQ

Hyong Youb Kim (1):
      net/mlx5e: Do not increment ESN when updating IPsec ESN state

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: Wait for firmware to enable CRS before pci_restore_state

Paul Blakey (1):
      net/mlx5e: Update restore chain id for slow path packets

Raed Salem (4):
      net/mlx5e: Fix macsec coverity issue at rx sa update
      net/mlx5e: Fix macsec rx security association (SA) update/delete
      net/mlx5e: Fix wrong bitwise comparison usage in macsec_fs_rx_add_rule function
      net/mlx5e: Fix macsec sci endianness at rx sa update

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Fix cloned flow attr instance dests are not zeroed

Rongwei Liu (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix matcher disconnect error flow

Roy Novich (1):
      net/mlx5: Update fw fatal reporter state on PCI handlers successful recover

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5: ASO, Create the ASO SQ with the correct timestamp format

Shay Drory (1):
      net/mlx5: SF: Fix probing active SFs during driver probe phase

Suresh Devarakonda (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix crash during sync firmware reset

Tariq Toukan (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix possible use-after-free in async command interface

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      | 10 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.h   |  9 +++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_priv.h   |  2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h  |  6 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c   |  3 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c  | 16 ++--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec_fs.c        |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 78 +++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |  6 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c | 17 +++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/aso.c  |  7 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/mpfs.c |  6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  4 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/dev.c   | 86 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/sf.h    | 10 +++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_rule.c |  3 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |  2 +-
 17 files changed, 242 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)