Subject: [pull request][V2 net 00/16] mlx5 fixes 2022-10-14

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 07:12:04 +0100

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

v1->v2:
  add missing sign-off.

The following changes since commit 8df3db21919104a0589f8920e2ac70f4c2a67263:

  net/mlx5e: Fix macsec sci endianness at rx sa update (2022-10-24 06:45:39 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-10-14

for you to fetch changes up to 8df3db21919104a0589f8920e2ac70f4c2a67263:

  net/mlx5e: Fix macsec sci endianness at rx sa update (2022-10-24 06:45:39 +0100)

Ariel Levkovich (1):
  net/mlx5e: TC, Reject forwarding from internal port to internal port

Aya Levin (1):
  net/mlx5e: Extend SKB room check to include PTP-SQ

Hyong Youb Kim (1):
  net/mlx5e: Do not increment ESN when updating IPsec ESN state

Moshe Shemesh (1):
  net/mlx5: Wait for firmware to enable CRS before pci_restore_state

Paul Blakey (1):
  net/mlx5e: Update restore chain id for slow path packets

Raed Salem (4):
  net/mlx5e: Fix macsec coverity issue at rx sa update
  net/mlx5e: Fix macsec rx security association (SA) update/delete
  net/mlx5e: Fix wrong bitwise comparison usage in macsec_fs_rx_add_rule
    function
  net/mlx5e: Fix macsec sci endianness at rx sa update

Roi Dayan (1):
  net/mlx5e: TC, Fix cloned flow attr instance dests are not zeroed

Rongwei Liu (1):
  net/mlx5: DR, Fix matcher disconnect error flow

Roy Novich (1):
  net/mlx5: Update fw fatal reporter state on PCI handlers successful
    recover

Saeed Mahameed (1):
  net/mlx5: ASO, Create the ASO SQ with the correct timestamp format

Shay Drory (1):
  net/mlx5: SF: Fix probing active SFs during driver probe phase

Suresh Devarakonda (1):
  net/mlx5: Fix crash during sync firmware reset

Tariq Toukan (1):
  net/mlx5: Fix possible use-after-free in async command interface

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c | 10 +--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.h  |  9 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_priv.h  |  2 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h |  6 ++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c       |  3 -
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c      | 16 ++--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec_fs.c   |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c   | 78 ++++++++++++++++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c   |  6 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c    | 17 ++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/aso.c |  7 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/mpfs.c    |  6 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |  4 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/dev.c  | 86 +++++++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/sf.h   | 10 +++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_rule.c     |  3 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   |  2 +-
 17 files changed, 242 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.3