Subject: [pull request][V3 net 00/16] mlx5 fixes 2022-10-14

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 12:53:41 +0100

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

v2->v3:
  Initialize sf_dev->sf_table mutex at correct location
v1->v2:
  add missing sign-off.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit c5884ef477b405aadf49419a417d62dc8137e7f3:

  docs: netdev: offer performance feedback to contributors (2022-10-24 11:03:44 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-10-24

for you to fetch changes up to 7333382815a921ad2eed04628f2c227b881148ac:

  net/mlx5e: Fix macsec sci endianness at rx sa update (2022-10-24 12:16:58 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-10-24

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ariel Levkovich (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Reject forwarding from internal port to internal port

Aya Levin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Extend SKB room check to include PTP-SQ

Hyong Youb Kim (1):
      net/mlx5e: Do not increment ESN when updating IPsec ESN state

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: Wait for firmware to enable CRS before pci_restore_state

Paul Blakey (1):
      net/mlx5e: Update restore chain id for slow path packets

Raed Salem (4):
      net/mlx5e: Fix macsec coverity issue at rx sa update
      net/mlx5e: Fix macsec rx security association (SA) update/delete
      net/mlx5e: Fix wrong bitwise comparison usage in macsec_fs_rx_add_rule function
      net/mlx5e: Fix macsec sci endianness at rx sa update

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Fix cloned flow attr instance dests are not zeroed

Rongwei Liu (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix matcher disconnect error flow

Roy Novich (1):
      net/mlx5: Update fw fatal reporter state on PCI handlers successful recover

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5: ASO, Create the ASO SQ with the correct timestamp format

Shay Drory (1):
      net/mlx5: SF: Fix probing active SFs during driver probe phase

Suresh Devarakonda (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix crash during sync firmware reset

Tariq Toukan (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix possible use-after-free in async command interface

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      | 10 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.h   |  9 +++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_priv.h   |  2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h  |  6 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c   |  3 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c  | 16 ++--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec_fs.c        |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 78 +++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |  6 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c | 17 +++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/aso.c  |  7 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/mpfs.c |  6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  4 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/dev.c   | 86 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/sf.h    | 10 +++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_rule.c |  3 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |  2 +-
 17 files changed, 242 insertions(+), 25 deletions(-)