Subject: [pull request][net 00/11] mlx5 fixes 2022-11-02

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2022 23:55:36 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 768b3c745fe5789f2430bdab02f35a9ad1148d97:

  ipv6: fix WARNING in ip6_route_net_exit_late() (2022-11-02 20:47:14 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-11-02

for you to fetch changes up to f1ec3df7835e6df6090f65ff682978281230f9e6:

  net/mlx5e: TC, Fix slab-out-of-bounds in parse_tc_actions (2022-11-02 23:53:51 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-11-02

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Mi (1):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Set to legacy mode if failed to change switchdev mode

Jianbo Liu (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Fix wrong rejection of packet-per-second policing

Maxim Mikityanskiy (2):
      net/mlx5e: Add missing sanity checks for max TX WQE size
      net/mlx5e: Fix usage of DMA sync API

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix possible deadlock on mlx5e_tx_timeout_work

Roi Dayan (3):
      net/mlx5e: Fix tc acts array not to be dependent on enum order
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Fix comparing termination table instance
      net/mlx5e: TC, Fix slab-out-of-bounds in parse_tc_actions

Roy Novich (1):
      net/mlx5: Allow async trigger completion execution on single CPU systems

Shay Drory (1):
      net/mlx5: fw_reset: Don't try to load device in case PCI isn't working

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5: Bridge, verify LAG state when adding bond to bridge

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      | 11 ++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/bridge.c    | 31 ++++++++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/act.c    | 92 ++++++++--------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h  | 24 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c   |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 13 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    | 27 ++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 14 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |  6 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  | 14 ++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 18 +----
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads_termtbl.c  | 14 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c |  3 +-
 13 files changed, 154 insertions(+), 117 deletions(-)