Subject: [pull request][V3 net 00/10] mlx5 fixes 2022-11-02

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2022 10:40:40 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

v2->v3:
 - toss: net/mlx5: Fix possible deadlock on mlx5e_tx_timeout_work

v1->v2:
 - Fix 32bit build issue.

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 27c064ae14d1a80c790ce019759500c95a2a9551:

  Merge git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netfilter/nf (2022-11-09 14:57:42 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-11-09

for you to fetch changes up to 7f1a6d4b9e820b08479a07f6e14c36ccfa641751:

  net/mlx5e: TC, Fix slab-out-of-bounds in parse_tc_actions (2022-11-09 10:30:43 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-11-09

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Mi (1):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Set to legacy mode if failed to change switchdev mode

Jianbo Liu (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, Fix wrong rejection of packet-per-second policing

Maxim Mikityanskiy (2):
      net/mlx5e: Add missing sanity checks for max TX WQE size
      net/mlx5e: Fix usage of DMA sync API

Roi Dayan (3):
      net/mlx5e: Fix tc acts array not to be dependent on enum order
      net/mlx5e: E-Switch, Fix comparing termination table instance
      net/mlx5e: TC, Fix slab-out-of-bounds in parse_tc_actions

Roy Novich (1):
      net/mlx5: Allow async trigger completion execution on single CPU systems

Shay Drory (1):
      net/mlx5: fw_reset: Don't try to load device in case PCI isn't working

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5: Bridge, verify LAG state when adding bond to bridge

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      | 11 ++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/bridge.c    | 31 ++++++++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/act.c    | 92 ++++++++--------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h  | 24 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c   |  4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  7 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    | 27 ++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 14 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |  5 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  | 14 ++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 18 +----
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads_termtbl.c  | 14 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c |  3 +-
 13 files changed, 149 insertions(+), 115 deletions(-)