Subject: Re: [PATCH 7/9] net: dsa: mv88e6071: Define max frame size (2048 bytes)

From: Lukasz Majewski <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 16:42:36 +0100

Hi Andrew,

> On Tue, Nov 08, 2022 at 09:23:28AM +0100, Lukasz Majewski wrote:
> > Accroding to the documentation - the mv88e6071 can support
> > frame size up to 2048 bytes.  
> 
> Since the mv88e6020 is in the same family, it probably is the same?

Yes it is 2048 B

> And what about the mv88e66220?

You mean mv88e6220 ?

IIRC they are from the same family of ICs, so my guess :-) is that they
also have the same value.

>     Andrew

Best regards,

Lukasz Majewski

--

DENX Software Engineering GmbH,      Managing Director: Wolfgang Denk
HRB 165235 Munich, Office: Kirchenstr.5, D-82194 Groebenzell, Germany
Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-59 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: [email-masked]