Subject: [pull request][net-next 00/15] mlx5 updates 2022-11-12

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 02:21:32 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides misc updates to mlx5 driver.
For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit b548b17a93fd18357a5a6f535c10c1e68719ad32:

  tcp: tcp_wfree() refactoring (2022-11-11 21:38:03 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2022-11-12

for you to fetch changes up to e07c4924a77dbf21bf1973411149784cfa5d3b27:

  net/mlx5e: ethtool: get_link_ext_stats for PHY down events (2022-11-12 02:20:20 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2022-11-12

Misc updates to mlx5 driver

1) Support enhanced CQE compression, on ConnectX6-Dx
   Reduce irq rate, cpu utilization and latency.

2) Connection tracking: Optimize the pre_ct table lookup for rules
   installed on chain 0.

3) implement ethtool get_link_ext_stats for PHY down events

4) Expose device vhca_id to debugfs

5) misc cleanups and trivial changes

----------------------------------------------------------------
Anisse Astier (1):
      net/mlx5e: remove unused list in arfs

Colin Ian King (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix spelling mistake "destoy" -> "destroy"

Eli Cohen (1):
      net/mlx5: Expose vhca_id to debugfs

Gal Pressman (1):
      net/mlx5e: Use clamp operation instead of open coding it

Guy Truzman (1):
      net/mlx5e: Add error flow when failing update_rx

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: Unregister traps on driver unload flow

Ofer Levi (1):
      net/mlx5e: Support enhanced CQE compression

Oz Shlomo (1):
      net/mlx5e: CT, optimize pre_ct table lookup

Roi Dayan (2):
      net/mlx5: Bridge, Use debug instead of warn if entry doesn't exists
      net/mlx5e: TC, Remove redundant WARN_ON()

Saeed Mahameed (1):
      net/mlx5e: ethtool: get_link_ext_stats for PHY down events

Tariq Toukan (4):
      net/mlx5e: Move params kernel log print to probe function
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Remove unused work field
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Remove unnecessary per-callback completion
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Use a single async context object per a callback bulk

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c  |  11 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.h  |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c    |  12 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.h    |  14 ++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/tc.c    |   1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c |  89 +++++++-----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_tx.c |  65 ++++-----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_arfs.c  |   2 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  16 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    | 150 ++++++++++++++++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c |  17 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.h |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |   9 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge.c   |   8 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c  |   7 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib_vlan.c |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  19 +++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_table.c         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/wq.h       |  17 +++
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                        |   6 +
 22 files changed, 331 insertions(+), 127 deletions(-)