Subject: [PATCH v8 net-next 0/2] mv88e6xxx: Add MAB offload support

From: "Hans J. Schultz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2022 21:37:46 +0100

This patchset adds MAB [1] offload support in mv88e6xxx.

Patch #1: Fix a problem when reading the FID needed to get the VID.

Patch #2: The MAB implementation for mv88e6xxx.

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net-next.git/commit/?id=a35ec8e38cdd1766f29924ca391a01de20163931

Hans J. Schultz (2):
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: allow reading FID when handling ATU violations
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: mac-auth/MAB implementation

 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/Makefile      |  1 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c        | 19 ++++--
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.h        | 10 ++++
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/global1_atu.c | 70 ++++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/port.h        |  6 ++
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/switchdev.c   | 77 +++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/switchdev.h   | 19 ++++++
 7 files changed, 190 insertions(+), 12 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/switchdev.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/switchdev.h

-- 
2.34.1