Subject: [pull request][net 00/14] mlx5 fixes 2022-11-21

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 18:25:45 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit badbda1a01860c80c6ab60f329ef46c713653a27:

  octeontx2-af: cn10k: mcs: Fix copy and paste bug in mcs_bbe_intr_handler() (2022-11-21 13:04:28 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-11-21

for you to fetch changes up to 8514e325ef016e3fdabaa015ed1adaa6e6d8722a:

  net/mlx5e: Fix possible race condition in macsec extended packet number update routine (2022-11-21 18:14:35 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-11-21

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Mi (1):
      net/mlx5e: Offload rule only when all encaps are valid

Eli Cohen (1):
      net/mlx5: Lag, avoid lockdep warnings

Emeel Hakim (3):
      net/mlx5e: Fix MACsec SA initialization routine
      net/mlx5e: Fix MACsec update SecY
      net/mlx5e: Fix possible race condition in macsec extended packet number update routine

Moshe Shemesh (4):
      net/mlx5: Fix FW tracer timestamp calculation
      net/mlx5: cmdif, Print info on any firmware cmd failure to tracepoint
      net/mlx5: Fix handling of entry refcount when command is not issued to FW
      net/mlx5: Fix sync reset event handler error flow

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, Set correctly vport destination

Roy Novich (1):
      net/mlx5: Do not query pci info while pci disabled

Shay Drory (1):
      net/mlx5: SF: Fix probing active SFs during driver probe phase

Tariq Toukan (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix missing alignment in size of MTT/KLM entries
      net/mlx5e: Remove leftovers from old XSK queues enumeration

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      |  47 +++++-----
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/cmd_tracepoint.h       |  45 ++++++++++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fw_tracer.c   |   2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  |  16 ++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.h  |   3 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c  |  19 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c   |  18 ----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  17 ++--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c |   9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.c  |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.h  |  14 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/mpesw.c    | 100 +++++++++++++--------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/mpesw.h    |   1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |   9 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sf/dev/dev.c   |  88 ++++++++++++++++++
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |   1 +
 18 files changed, 281 insertions(+), 118 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/cmd_tracepoint.h