Subject: [net 13/14] net/mlx5e: Fix MACsec update SecY

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2022 18:25:58 -0800

From: Emeel Hakim <[email-masked]>

Currently updating SecY destroys and re-creates RX SA objects,
the re-created RX SA objects are not identical to the destroyed
objects and it disagree on the encryption enabled property which
holds the value false after recreation, this value is not
supported with offload which leads to no traffic after an update.
Fix by recreating an identical objects.

Fixes: 5a39816a75e5 ("net/mlx5e: Add MACsec offload SecY support")
Signed-off-by: Emeel Hakim <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Raed Salem <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c
index 8f8a735a4501..4f96c69c6cc4 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c
@@ -1155,7 +1155,7 @@ static int macsec_upd_secy_hw_address(struct macsec_context *ctx,
 				continue;
 
 			if (rx_sa->active) {
-				err = mlx5e_macsec_init_sa(ctx, rx_sa, false, false);
+				err = mlx5e_macsec_init_sa(ctx, rx_sa, true, false);
 				if (err)
 					goto out;
 			}
-- 
2.38.1