Subject: [PATCH v3 net-next 0/6] net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: Fix set channel operation

From: Roger Quadros <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 14:48:29 +0200

Hi,

This contains a critical bug fix for the recently merged suspend/resume
support [1] that broke set channel operation. (ethtool -L eth0 tx <n>)

As there were 2 dependent patches on top of the offending commit [1]
first revert them and then apply them back after the correct fix.

[1] fd23df72f2be ("net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: Add suspend/resume support")

cheers,
-roger

Changelog:
v3:
- revert offending commit before applying the updated patch.
- drop optimization patch to be sent separately.

v2:
- Fix build warning
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.c:562:13: warning: variable 'tmo' set but not used [-Wunused-but-set-variable]

Roger Quadros (6):
  Revert "net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: Fix hardware switch mode on
    suspend/resume"
  Revert "net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: retain PORT_VLAN_REG after
    suspend/resume"
  Revert "net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: Add suspend/resume support"
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: Add suspend/resume support
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: retain PORT_VLAN_REG after
    suspend/resume
  net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: Fix hardware switch mode on
    suspend/resume

 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.c | 165 ++++++++++++-----------
 1 file changed, 89 insertions(+), 76 deletions(-)

-- 
2.17.1