Subject: [pull request][net 00/15] mlx5 fixes 2022-11-24

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2022 00:10:25 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.

Focusing on error handling and proper memory management in mlx5, in
general and in the newly added macsec module.

I still have few fixes left in my queue and I hope those will be the
last ones for mlx5 for this cycle.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Happy thanksgiving.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit cd07eadd5147ffdae11b6fd28b77a3872f2a2484:

  octeontx2-pf: Add check for devm_kcalloc (2022-11-24 08:34:45 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-11-24

for you to fetch changes up to 9034b29251818ab7b4b38bf6ca860cee45d2726a:

  net/mlx5e: MACsec, block offload requests with encrypt off (2022-11-24 00:03:23 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-11-24

----------------------------------------------------------------
Chris Mi (2):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Destroy legacy fdb table when needed
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Fix duplicate lag creation

Dan Carpenter (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix a couple error codes

Emeel Hakim (3):
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, fix add Rx security association (SA) rule memory leak
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, remove replay window size limitation in offload path
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, block offload requests with encrypt off

Raed Salem (5):
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, fix RX data path 16 RX security channel limit
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, fix memory leak when MACsec device is deleted
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, fix update Rx secure channel active field
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, fix mlx5e_macsec_update_rxsa bail condition and functionality
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, fix Tx SA active field update

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix use-after-free when reverting termination table

YueHaibing (3):
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix uninitialized var warning
      net/mlx5: Fix uninitialized variable bug in outlen_write()
      net/mlx5e: Use kvfree() in mlx5e_accel_fs_tcp_create()

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      |   4 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/fs_tcp.c  |   4 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c  | 138 +++++++++------------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.h  |   6 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec_fs.c        |  17 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |   8 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |   7 ++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads_termtbl.c  |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.c  |   5 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_table.c         |   5 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |   7 --
 12 files changed, 105 insertions(+), 101 deletions(-)