Subject: [PATCH v1 net 2/2] vmxnet3: use correct intrConf reference when using extended queues

From: Ronak Doshi <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 11:32:04 -0800

'Commit 39f9895a00f4 ("vmxnet3: add support for 32 Tx/Rx queues")'
added support for 32Tx/Rx queues. As a part of this patch, intrConf
structure was extended to incorporate increased queues.

This patch fixes the issue where incorrect reference is being used.

Fixes: 39f9895a00f4 ("vmxnet3: add support for 32 Tx/Rx queues")
Signed-off-by: Ronak Doshi <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Guolin Yang <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/vmxnet3/vmxnet3_drv.c | 16 ++++++++++++++--
 1 file changed, 14 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/vmxnet3/vmxnet3_drv.c b/drivers/net/vmxnet3/vmxnet3_drv.c
index 611e8a85de17..39a7e90d4254 100644
--- a/drivers/net/vmxnet3/vmxnet3_drv.c
+++ b/drivers/net/vmxnet3/vmxnet3_drv.c
@@ -75,8 +75,14 @@ vmxnet3_enable_all_intrs(struct vmxnet3_adapter *adapter)
 
 	for (i = 0; i < adapter->intr.num_intrs; i++)
 		vmxnet3_enable_intr(adapter, i);
-	adapter->shared->devRead.intrConf.intrCtrl &=
+	if (!VMXNET3_VERSION_GE_6(adapter) ||
+	    !adapter->queuesExtEnabled) {
+		adapter->shared->devRead.intrConf.intrCtrl &=
 					cpu_to_le32(~VMXNET3_IC_DISABLE_ALL);
+	} else {
+		adapter->shared->devReadExt.intrConfExt.intrCtrl &=
+					cpu_to_le32(~VMXNET3_IC_DISABLE_ALL);
+	}
 }

@@ -85,8 +91,14 @@ vmxnet3_disable_all_intrs(struct vmxnet3_adapter *adapter)
 {
 	int i;
 
-	adapter->shared->devRead.intrConf.intrCtrl |=
+	if (!VMXNET3_VERSION_GE_6(adapter) ||
+	    !adapter->queuesExtEnabled) {
+		adapter->shared->devRead.intrConf.intrCtrl |=
 					cpu_to_le32(VMXNET3_IC_DISABLE_ALL);
+	} else {
+		adapter->shared->devReadExt.intrConfExt.intrCtrl |=
+					cpu_to_le32(VMXNET3_IC_DISABLE_ALL);
+	}
 	for (i = 0; i < adapter->intr.num_intrs; i++)
 		vmxnet3_disable_intr(adapter, i);
 }
-- 
2.11.0