Subject: [PULL] Networking for v6.1-rc8 (part 1)

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2022 18:52:19 -0800

Hi Linus!

I disappeared for Thanksgiving without communicating properly
which resulted in some confusion on our side and things not
getting merged up correctly, so flushing the queue again.
Probably for the best given some of the patches here.

The following changes since commit 661e5ebbafd26d9d2e3c749f5cf591e55c7364f5:

  net: thunderx: Fix the ACPI memory leak (2022-11-24 10:15:47 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net.git tags/net-6.1-rc8-1

for you to fetch changes up to cdde1560118f82498fc9e9a7c1ef7f0ef7755891:

  net: mdiobus: fix unbalanced node reference count (2022-11-28 18:10:25 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Including fixes from bpf, can and wifi.

Current release - new code bugs:

 - eth: mlx5e:
   - use kvfree() in mlx5e_accel_fs_tcp_create()
   - MACsec, fix RX data path 16 RX security channel limit
   - MACsec, fix memory leak when MACsec device is deleted
   - MACsec, fix update Rx secure channel active field
   - MACsec, fix add Rx security association (SA) rule memory leak

Previous releases - regressions:

 - wifi: cfg80211: don't allow multi-BSSID in S1G

 - stmmac: set MAC's flow control register to reflect current settings

 - eth: mlx5:
   - E-switch, fix duplicate lag creation
   - fix use-after-free when reverting termination table

Previous releases - always broken:

 - ipv4: fix route deletion when nexthop info is not specified

 - bpf: fix a local storage BPF map bug where the value's spin lock
   field can get initialized incorrectly

 - tipc: re-fetch skb cb after tipc_msg_validate

 - wifi: wilc1000: fix Information Element parsing

 - can: can327: fix potential skb leak when netdev is down

 - can: add number of missing netdev freeing on error paths

 - aquantia: do not purge addresses when setting the number of rings

 - wwan: iosm:
   - fix incorrect skb length leading to truncated packet
   - fix crash in peek throughput test due to skb UAF

Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexei Starovoitov (1):
      Merge branch 'Bug fix and test case for special map value field '

Andrii Nakryiko (1):
      Merge branch 'libbpf: Fixes for ring buffer'

Chris Mi (2):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Destroy legacy fdb table when needed
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Fix duplicate lag creation

Dan Carpenter (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix a couple error codes

David S. Miller (4):
      Merge tag 'linux-can-fixes-for-6.1-20221124' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mkl/linux-can
      Merge branch '10GbE' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tnguy/net-queue
      Merge tag 'mlx5-fixes-2022-11-24' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux
      Merge branch 'wwan-iosm-fixes'

Duoming Zhou (1):
      qlcnic: fix sleep-in-atomic-context bugs caused by msleep

Emeel Hakim (3):
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, fix add Rx security association (SA) rule memory leak
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, remove replay window size limitation in offload path
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, block offload requests with encrypt off

Goh, Wei Sheng (1):
      net: stmmac: Set MAC's flow control register to reflect current settings

Heiko Schocher (1):
      can: sja1000: fix size of OCR_MODE_MASK define

Hou Tao (5):
      bpf, perf: Use subprog name when reporting subprog ksymbol
      libbpf: Use page size as max_entries when probing ring buffer map
      libbpf: Handle size overflow for ringbuf mmap
      libbpf: Handle size overflow for user ringbuf mmap
      libbpf: Check the validity of size in user_ring_buffer__reserve()

Ido Schimmel (1):
      ipv4: Fix route deletion when nexthop info is not specified

Izabela Bakollari (1):
      aquantia: Do not purge addresses when setting the number of rings

Jakub Kicinski (3):
      Merge tag 'for-netdev' of https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bpf/bpf
      Merge tag 'wireless-2022-11-28' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless
      Merge branch 'mptcp-more-fixes-for-6-1'

Jerry Ray (1):
      dsa: lan9303: Correct stat name

Jiasheng Jiang (1):
      can: m_can: Add check for devm_clk_get

Jiri Olsa (3):
      libbpf: Use correct return pointer in attach_raw_tp
      selftests/bpf: Filter out default_idle from kprobe_multi bench
      selftests/bpf: Make test_bench_attach serial

Johannes Berg (2):
      wifi: cfg80211: fix buffer overflow in elem comparison
      wifi: cfg80211: don't allow multi-BSSID in S1G

Lorenzo Bianconi (1):
      wifi: mac8021: fix possible oob access in ieee80211_get_rate_duration

Lukas Bulwahn (1):
      qed: avoid defines prefixed with CONFIG

M Chetan Kumar (4):
      net: wwan: iosm: fix kernel test robot reported error
      net: wwan: iosm: fix dma_alloc_coherent incompatible pointer type
      net: wwan: iosm: fix crash in peek throughput test
      net: wwan: iosm: fix incorrect skb length

Marek Vasut (1):
      MAINTAINERS: mark rsi wifi driver as orphan

Menglong Dong (1):
      mptcp: don't orphan ssk in mptcp_close()

Paolo Abeni (1):
      mptcp: fix sleep in atomic at close time

Phil Turnbull (4):
      wifi: wilc1000: validate pairwise and authentication suite offsets
      wifi: wilc1000: validate length of IEEE80211_P2P_ATTR_OPER_CHANNEL attribute
      wifi: wilc1000: validate length of IEEE80211_P2P_ATTR_CHANNEL_LIST attribute
      wifi: wilc1000: validate number of channels

Raed Salem (5):
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, fix RX data path 16 RX security channel limit
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, fix memory leak when MACsec device is deleted
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, fix update Rx secure channel active field
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, fix mlx5e_macsec_update_rxsa bail condition and functionality
      net/mlx5e: MACsec, fix Tx SA active field update

Rasmus Villemoes (2):
      net: fec: don't reset irq coalesce settings to defaults on "ip link up"
      net: loopback: use NET_NAME_PREDICTABLE for name_assign_type

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix use-after-free when reverting termination table

Russell King (Oracle) (1):
      net: phylink: fix PHY validation with rate adaption

Shang XiaoJing (2):
      ixgbevf: Fix resource leak in ixgbevf_init_module()
      i40e: Fix error handling in i40e_init_module()

Suman Ghosh (1):
      octeontx2-pf: Fix pfc_alloc_status array overflow

Wang Hai (2):
      e100: Fix possible use after free in e100_xmit_prepare
      net/9p: Fix a potential socket leak in p9_socket_open

Xin Long (1):
      tipc: re-fetch skb cb after tipc_msg_validate

Xu Kuohai (2):
      bpf: Do not copy spin lock field from user in bpf_selem_alloc
      bpf: Set and check spin lock value in sk_storage_map_test

Yang Yingliang (2):
      net: phy: fix null-ptr-deref while probe() failed
      net: mdiobus: fix unbalanced node reference count

Yasushi SHOJI (1):
      can: mcba_usb: Fix termination command argument

Yuan Can (3):
      fm10k: Fix error handling in fm10k_init_module()
      iavf: Fix error handling in iavf_init_module()
      net: net_netdev: Fix error handling in ntb_netdev_init_module()

YueHaibing (4):
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix uninitialized var warning
      net/mlx5: Fix uninitialized variable bug in outlen_write()
      net/mlx5e: Use kvfree() in mlx5e_accel_fs_tcp_create()
      net: hsr: Fix potential use-after-free

Yuri Karpov (1):
      net: ethernet: nixge: fix NULL dereference

Zhang Changzhong (5):
      can: sja1000_isa: sja1000_isa_probe(): add missing free_sja1000dev()
      can: cc770: cc770_isa_probe(): add missing free_cc770dev()
      can: etas_es58x: es58x_init_netdev(): free netdev when register_candev()
      can: m_can: pci: add missing m_can_class_free_dev() in probe/remove methods
      net: ethernet: ti: am65-cpsw: fix error handling in am65_cpsw_nuss_probe()

Ziyang Xuan (1):
      can: can327: can327_feed_frame_to_netdev(): fix potential skb leak when netdev is down

 MAINTAINERS                                        |   4 +-
 drivers/net/can/can327.c                           |   4 +-
 drivers/net/can/cc770/cc770_isa.c                  |  10 +-
 drivers/net/can/m_can/m_can.c                      |   2 +-
 drivers/net/can/m_can/m_can_pci.c                  |   9 +-
 drivers/net/can/sja1000/sja1000_isa.c              |  10 +-
 drivers/net/can/usb/etas_es58x/es58x_core.c        |   5 +-
 drivers/net/can/usb/mcba_usb.c                     |  10 +-
 drivers/net/dsa/lan9303-core.c                     |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_ethtool.c    |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_main.c   |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/aquantia/atlantic/aq_main.h   |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/freescale/fec_main.c          |  22 +---
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/e100.c                  |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/fm10k/fm10k_main.c      |  10 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/i40e/i40e_main.c        |  11 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/iavf/iavf_main.c        |   9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/intel/ixgbevf/ixgbevf_main.c  |  10 +-
 .../ethernet/marvell/octeontx2/nic/otx2_common.h   |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      |   4 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/fs_tcp.c  |   4 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c  | 138 +++++++++------------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.h  |   6 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec_fs.c        |  17 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  |   3 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |   8 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |   7 ++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads_termtbl.c  |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.c  |   5 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_table.c         |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ni/nixge.c                    |  29 ++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/qlogic/qed/qed_mcp.c          |  24 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/qlogic/qlcnic/qlcnic_83xx_hw.c    |   4 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/dwmac4_core.c  |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/stmicro/stmmac/stmmac_main.c  |  12 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/ti/am65-cpsw-nuss.c           |   2 +-
 drivers/net/loopback.c                             |   2 +-
 drivers/net/mdio/fwnode_mdio.c                     |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ntb_netdev.c                           |   9 +-
 drivers/net/phy/phy_device.c                       |   2 +
 drivers/net/phy/phylink.c                          |  22 +++-
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/cfg80211.c |  39 ++++--
 drivers/net/wireless/microchip/wilc1000/hif.c      |  21 +++-
 drivers/net/wwan/iosm/iosm_ipc_mux_codec.c         |  26 ++--
 drivers/net/wwan/iosm/iosm_ipc_protocol.h          |   2 +-
 include/linux/can/platform/sja1000.h               |   2 +-
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |   7 --
 kernel/bpf/bpf_local_storage.c                     |   2 +-
 kernel/events/core.c                               |   2 +-
 net/9p/trans_fd.c                                  |   4 +-
 net/hsr/hsr_forward.c                              |   5 +-
 net/ipv4/fib_semantics.c                           |   8 +-
 net/mac80211/airtime.c                             |   3 +
 net/mptcp/protocol.c                               |  13 +-
 net/mptcp/subflow.c                                |   6 +-
 net/tipc/crypto.c                                  |   3 +
 net/wireless/scan.c                                |  10 +-
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf.c                             |   2 +-
 tools/lib/bpf/libbpf_probes.c                      |   2 +-
 tools/lib/bpf/ringbuf.c                            |  26 +++-
 .../selftests/bpf/map_tests/sk_storage_map.c       |  36 +++---
 .../selftests/bpf/prog_tests/kprobe_multi_test.c   |   8 +-
 tools/testing/selftests/net/fib_nexthops.sh        |  11 ++
 63 files changed, 416 insertions(+), 267 deletions(-)