Subject: [PATCH net-next 0/3] mv88e6xxx: Add MAB offload support

From: "Hans J. Schultz" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 5 Dec 2022 19:59:05 +0100

This patchset adds MAB [1] offload support in mv88e6xxx.

Patch #1: Fix a problem when reading the FID needed to get the VID.

Patch #2: Correct default return value for mv88e6xxx_port_bridge_flags.

Patch #2: The MAB implementation for mv88e6xxx.

[1] https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net-next.git/commit/?id=a35ec8e38cdd1766f29924ca391a01de20163931

Hans J. Schultz (3):
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: allow reading FID when handling ATU violations
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: change default return of
    mv88e6xxx_port_bridge_flags
  net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: mac-auth/MAB implementation

 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/Makefile      |  1 +
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c        | 20 ++++--
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.h        | 15 +++++
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/global1_atu.c | 87 +++++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/switchdev.c   | 83 +++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/switchdev.h   | 19 ++++++
 6 files changed, 207 insertions(+), 18 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/switchdev.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/switchdev.h

-- 
2.34.1