Subject: [pull request][net 00/12] mlx5 fixes 2022-12-28

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 11:43:19 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 40cab44b9089a41f71bbd0eff753eb91d5dafd68:

  net/sched: fix retpoline wrapper compilation on configs without tc filters (2022-12-28 12:11:32 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2022-12-28

for you to fetch changes up to 4d1c1379d71777ddeda3e54f8fc26e9ecbfd1009:

  net/mlx5: Lag, fix failure to cancel delayed bond work (2022-12-28 11:38:51 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2022-12-28

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adham Faris (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix hw mtu initializing at XDP SQ allocation

Chris Mi (2):
      net/mlx5e: CT: Fix ct debugfs folder name
      net/mlx5e: Always clear dest encap in neigh-update-del

Dragos Tatulea (1):
      net/mlx5e: IPoIB, Don't allow CQE compression to be turned on by default

Eli Cohen (1):
      net/mlx5: Lag, fix failure to cancel delayed bond work

Jiri Pirko (1):
      net/mlx5: Add forgotten cleanup calls into mlx5_init_once() error path

Maor Dickman (1):
      net/mlx5e: Set geneve_tlv_option_0_exist when matching on geneve option

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: E-Switch, properly handle ingress tagged packets on VST

Shay Drory (3):
      net/mlx5: Fix io_eq_size and event_eq_size params validation
      net/mlx5: Avoid recovery in probe flows
      net/mlx5: Fix RoCE setting at HCA level

Tariq Toukan (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix RX reporter for XSK RQs

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c  |  4 +--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/reporter_rx.c   |  6 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c |  7 +----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_encap.c  |  9 +++++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_geneve.c |  5 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  2 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/acl/egress_lgcy.c       |  7 ++++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/acl/ingress_lgcy.c      | 33 ++++++++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c  | 30 ++++++++++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |  6 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c   |  6 ++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c  |  4 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lag/lag.c  |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  4 ++-
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                        |  5 ++++
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                      |  3 +-
 16 files changed, 104 insertions(+), 28 deletions(-)