Subject: [net 08/12] net/mlx5e: CT: Fix ct debugfs folder name

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2022 11:43:27 -0800

From: Chris Mi <[email-masked]>

Need to use sprintf to build a string instead of sscanf. Otherwise
dirname is null and both "ct_nic" and "ct_fdb" won't be created.
But its redundant anyway as driver could be in switchdev mode but
still add nic rules. So use "ct" as folder name.

Fixes: 77422a8f6f61 ("net/mlx5e: CT: Add ct driver counters")
Signed-off-by: Chris Mi <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Roi Dayan <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c | 7 +------
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 6 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c
index a69849e0deed..313df8232db7 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c
@@ -2103,14 +2103,9 @@ mlx5_tc_ct_init_check_support(struct mlx5e_priv *priv,
 static void
 mlx5_ct_tc_create_dbgfs(struct mlx5_tc_ct_priv *ct_priv)
 {
-	bool is_fdb = ct_priv->ns_type == MLX5_FLOW_NAMESPACE_FDB;
 	struct mlx5_tc_ct_debugfs *ct_dbgfs = &ct_priv->debugfs;
-	char dirname[16] = {};
 
-	if (sscanf(dirname, "ct_%s", is_fdb ? "fdb" : "nic") < 0)
-		return;
-
-	ct_dbgfs->root = debugfs_create_dir(dirname, mlx5_debugfs_get_dev_root(ct_priv->dev));
+	ct_dbgfs->root = debugfs_create_dir("ct", mlx5_debugfs_get_dev_root(ct_priv->dev));
 	debugfs_create_atomic_t("offloaded", 0400, ct_dbgfs->root,
 				&ct_dbgfs->stats.offloaded);
 	debugfs_create_atomic_t("rx_dropped", 0400, ct_dbgfs->root,
-- 
2.38.1