Subject: [PATCH mlx5-next 0/8] mlx5 IPsec RoCEv2 support and netdev events fixes in RDMA

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 4 Jan 2023 20:17:48 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series includes mlx5 modifications for both net-next and
rdma-next trees.

In case of no objections, this series will be applied to net-mlx5 branch
first then sent in PR to both rdma and net trees.

1) From Jiri: fixe a deadlock in mlx5_ib's netdev notifier unregister.
2) From Mark and Patrisious: add IPsec RoCEv2 support.

Thanks,
Saeed.

Jiri Pirko (3):
  net/mlx5e: Fix trap event handling
  net/mlx5e: Propagate an internal event in case uplink netdev changes
  RDMA/mlx5: Track netdev to avoid deadlock during netdev notifier
    unregister

Mark Zhang (4):
  net/mlx5: Implement new destination type TABLE_TYPE
  net/mlx5: Add IPSec priorities in RDMA namespaces
  net/mlx5: Configure IPsec steering for ingress RoCEv2 traffic
  net/mlx5: Configure IPsec steering for egress RoCEv2 traffic

Patrisious Haddad (1):
  net/mlx5: Introduce new destination type TABLE_TYPE

 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/main.c             |  78 ++--
 drivers/infiniband/hw/mlx5/mlx5_ib.h          |   3 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Makefile  |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c |   9 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.h |   5 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fs_tracepoint.c   |   4 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/fs.h   |   1 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h       |   1 +
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c    |  59 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c |  15 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/events.c  |   2 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.c  |   6 +
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c |  44 ++-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/ipsec_fs_roce.c    | 372 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/ipsec_fs_roce.h    |  20 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/mlx5.h    |   5 -
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c    |  20 +
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                   |   1 +
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                   |   5 +
 include/linux/mlx5/fs.h                       |   3 +
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                 |  12 +-
 21 files changed, 614 insertions(+), 53 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/ipsec_fs_roce.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/ipsec_fs_roce.h

-- 
2.38.1