Subject: [PATCH V1 net-next 0/5] Add devlink support to ena

From: David Arinzon <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2023 10:35:28 +0000

This patchset adds devlink support to the ena driver.

David Arinzon (5):
  net: ena: Register ena device to devlink
  net: ena: Add devlink reload functionality
  net: ena: Configure large LLQ using devlink params
  net: ena: Several changes to support large LLQ configuration
  net: ena: Add devlink documentation

 .../device_drivers/ethernet/amazon/ena.rst    |  30 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/Kconfig           |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/Makefile      |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_devlink.c | 215 ++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_devlink.h |  22 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.c  | 123 +++++++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_netdev.h  |  13 ++
 7 files changed, 379 insertions(+), 27 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_devlink.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/amazon/ena/ena_devlink.h

-- 
2.38.1