Subject: [pull request][net 00/16] mlx5 fixes 2023-01-09

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2023 22:11:07 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 2ea26b4de6f42b74a5f1701de41efa6bc9f12666:

  Revert "r8169: disable detection of chip version 36" (2023-01-09 20:40:28 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-01-09

for you to fetch changes up to 9828994ac492e8e7de47fe66097b7e665328f348:

  net/mlx5e: Fix macsec possible null dereference when updating MAC security entity (SecY) (2023-01-09 22:08:37 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-01-09

----------------------------------------------------------------
Ariel Levkovich (2):
      net/mlx5: check attr pointer validity before dereferencing it
      net/mlx5e: TC, Keep mod hdr actions after mod hdr alloc

Aya Levin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix memory leak on updating vport counters

Dragos Tatulea (3):
      net/mlx5e: IPoIB, Block queue count configuration when sub interfaces are present
      net/mlx5e: IPoIB, Block PKEY interfaces with less rx queues than parent
      net/mlx5e: IPoIB, Fix child PKEY interface stats on rx path

Emeel Hakim (2):
      net/mlx5e: Fix macsec ssci attribute handling in offload path
      net/mlx5e: Fix macsec possible null dereference when updating MAC security entity (SecY)

Gavin Li (1):
      net/mlx5e: Don't support encap rules with gbp option

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix command stats access after free

Oz Shlomo (2):
      net/mlx5e: TC, ignore match level for post meter rules
      net/mlx5e: TC, Restore pkt rate policing support

Rahul Rameshbabu (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix ptp max frequency adjustment range

Roy Novich (1):
      net/mlx5e: Verify dev is present for fix features ndo

Shay Drory (1):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Coverity: overlapping copy

Yevgeny Kliteynik (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix 'stack frame size exceeds limit' error in dr_rule

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c      | 13 ++------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/police.c |  6 ----
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/post_meter.c |  1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_tun_vxlan.c  |  2 ++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c  | 19 +++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  3 ++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  5 +--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  6 +---
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ethtool.c    | 16 +++++++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c  | 38 ++++++++++++++++++++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.h  |  6 ++++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib_vlan.c | 18 +++++++---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/clock.c    |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_rule.c | 11 ++++---
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |  2 +-
 17 files changed, 104 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)