Subject: [pull request][net 00/10] mlx5 fixes 2023-01-18

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 00:04:04 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 010a74f52203eae037dd6aa111ba371f6a2dedc5:

  Merge tag 'for-net-2023-01-17' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/bluetooth/bluetooth (2023-01-17 19:19:00 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-01-18

for you to fetch changes up to 2c1e1b949024989e20907b84e11a731a50778416:

  net: mlx5: eliminate anonymous module_init & module_exit (2023-01-18 00:01:39 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-01-18

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adham Faris (1):
      net/mlx5e: Remove redundant xsk pointer check in mlx5e_mpwrq_validate_xsk

Chris Mi (2):
      net/mlx5e: Set decap action based on attr for sample
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Fix switchdev mode after devlink reload

Leon Romanovsky (2):
      net/mlx5e: Remove optimization which prevented update of ESN state
      net/mlx5e: Protect global IPsec ASO

Maor Dickman (2):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Fix setting of reserved fields on MODIFY_SCHEDULING_ELEMENT
      net/mlx5e: QoS, Fix wrongfully setting parent_element_id on MODIFY_SCHEDULING_ELEMENT

Randy Dunlap (1):
      net: mlx5: eliminate anonymous module_init & module_exit

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5e: Avoid false lock dependency warning on tc_ht even more

Yang Yingliang (1):
      net/mlx5: fix missing mutex_unlock in mlx5_fw_fatal_reporter_err_work()

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/htb.c       |  4 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c    |  3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/sample.c |  5 ++---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h   |  7 ++-----
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c        | 12 ++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c        |  3 +++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/qos.c      | 18 +++---------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.c      |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c       |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c         |  8 ++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/qos.c          |  3 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/qos.h          |  2 +-
 12 files changed, 27 insertions(+), 40 deletions(-)