Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/2] amd-xgbe: add support for 2.5GbE and rx-adaptation

From: Raju Rangoju <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2023 11:19:30 +0530

This patch series adds support for 2.GbE in 10GBaseT mode and
rx-adaptation support for Yellow Carp devices.

1) Support for 2.5GbE:
   Add the necessary changes to the driver to fully recognize and enable
   2.5GbE speed in 10GBaseT mode.

2) Support for rx-adaptation:
   In order to support the 10G backplane mode without Auto-negotiation
   and to support the longer-length DAC cables, it requires PHY to
   perform RX Adaptation sequence as mentioned in the Synopsys databook.
   Add the necessary changes to Yellow Carp devices to ensure seamless
   RX Adaptation for 10G-SFI (LONG DAC), and 10G-KR modes without
   Auto-Negotiation (CL72 not present)

Changes since v1:
 - remove the unneeded inline usage
 - re-ordered the code to quash forward declarations; however there are
   couple of them since there is a circular dependency. Below is link
   for the same:
   https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/

Raju Rangoju (2):
  amd-xgbe: add 2.5GbE support to 10G BaseT mode
  amd-xgbe: add support for rx-adaptation

 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-common.h |  38 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe-phy-v2.c | 187 +++++++++++++++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/amd/xgbe/xgbe.h        |   5 +
 3 files changed, 224 insertions(+), 6 deletions(-)

-- 
2.25.1