Subject: [PATCH 1/2] virtio-net: Keep stop() to follow mirror sequence of open()

From: Parav Pandit <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2023 07:00:37 +0200

Cited commit in fixes tag frees rxq xdp info while RQ NAPI is
still enabled and packet processing may be ongoing.

Follow the mirror sequence of open() in the stop() callback.
This ensures that when rxq info is unregistered, no rx
packet processing is ongoing.

Fixes: 754b8a21a96d ("virtio_net: setup xdp_rxq_info")
Signed-off-by: Parav Pandit <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/virtio_net.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/virtio_net.c b/drivers/net/virtio_net.c
index 7e1a98430190..b7d0b54c3bb0 100644
--- a/drivers/net/virtio_net.c
+++ b/drivers/net/virtio_net.c
@@ -2279,8 +2279,8 @@ static int virtnet_close(struct net_device *dev)
 	cancel_delayed_work_sync(&vi->refill);
 
 	for (i = 0; i < vi->max_queue_pairs; i++) {
-		xdp_rxq_info_unreg(&vi->rq[i].xdp_rxq);
 		napi_disable(&vi->rq[i].napi);
+		xdp_rxq_info_unreg(&vi->rq[i].xdp_rxq);
 		virtnet_napi_tx_disable(&vi->sq[i].napi);
 	}
 
-- 
2.26.2