Subject: [pull request][net-next 00/15] mlx5 updates 2023-02-07

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 16:36:57 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series adds minor misc updates to mlx5.
For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 383d9f87a06dd923c4fd0fdcb65b58258851f545:

  Merge branch 'net-core-use-a-dedicated-kmem_cache-for-skb-head-allocs' (2023-02-07 11:00:03 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2023-02-07

for you to fetch changes up to f7133135235dbd11e7cb5fe62fe5d05ce5e82eeb:

  net/mlx5: fw_tracer, Add support for unrecognized string (2023-02-07 16:29:56 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2023-02-07

Minor updates to mlx5 driver:

1) Minor and trivial code Cleanups

2) Minor fixes for net-next

3) From Shay: dynamic FW trace strings update.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Arnd Bergmann (1):
      mlx5: reduce stack usage in mlx5_setup_tc

Gal Pressman (2):
      net/mlx5e: Remove incorrect debugfs_create_dir NULL check in hairpin
      net/mlx5e: Remove incorrect debugfs_create_dir NULL check in TLS

Leon Romanovsky (1):
      net/mlx5e: Don't listen to remove flows event

Maher Sanalla (1):
      net/mlx5: Fix memory leak in error flow of port set buffer

Maor Dickman (1):
      net/mlx5: fs_core, Remove redundant variable err

Moshe Shemesh (1):
      net/mlx5: fw reset: Skip device ID check if PCI link up failed

Roi Dayan (3):
      net/mlx5e: Remove redundant code for handling vlan actions
      net/mlx5: fs, Remove redundant vport_number assignment
      net/mlx5: fs, Remove redundant assignment of size

Shay Drory (5):
      net/mlx5: Remove redundant health work lock
      net/mlx5: fw_tracer: Fix debug print
      net/mlx5: fw_tracer, allow 0 size string DBs
      net/mlx5: fw_tracer, Add support for strings DB update event
      net/mlx5: fw_tracer, Add support for unrecognized string

 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fw_tracer.c   |  79 +++++++-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fw_tracer.h   |   9 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/port_buffer.c   |   4 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/vlan.c   |  35 +---
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c    |   4 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_tx.c |   2 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  17 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    |  11 --
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |   5 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 208 +--------------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.c   |   7 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c  |   3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/health.c   |  28 +--
 include/linux/mlx5/device.h                        |   1 +
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        |   2 -
 16 files changed, 117 insertions(+), 299 deletions(-)