Subject: [pull request][net 00/10] mlx5 fixes 2023-02-07

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2023 19:02:52 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 565b4824c39fa335cba2028a09d7beb7112f3c9a:

  devlink: change port event netdev notifier from per-net to global (2023-02-07 14:13:55 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-02-07

for you to fetch changes up to 8f0d1451ecf7b3bd5a06ffc866c753d0f3ab4683:

  net/mlx5: Serialize module cleanup with reload and remove (2023-02-07 19:01:07 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-02-07

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adham Faris (1):
      net/mlx5e: Update rx ring hw mtu upon each rx-fcs flag change

Amir Tzin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix crash unsetting rx-vlan-filter in switchdev mode

Dragos Tatulea (1):
      net/mlx5e: IPoIB, Show unknown speed instead of error

Maher Sanalla (2):
      net/mlx5: Store page counters in a single array
      net/mlx5: Expose SF firmware pages counter

Shay Drory (3):
      net/mlx5: fw_tracer, Clear load bit when freeing string DBs buffers
      net/mlx5: fw_tracer, Zero consumer index when reloading the tracer
      net/mlx5: Serialize module cleanup with reload and remove

Vlad Buslov (1):
      net/mlx5: Bridge, fix ageing of peer FDB entries

Yevgeny Kliteynik (1):
      net/mlx5: DR, Fix potential race in dr_rule_create_rule_nic

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/debugfs.c  |  5 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fw_tracer.c   |  3 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ecpf.c     |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/bridge.c    |  4 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_fs.c    |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 90 +++++-----------------
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/bridge.c   |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ethtool.c    | 13 ++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     | 14 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pagealloc.c    | 37 +++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sriov.c    |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/steering/dr_rule.c | 25 +++---
 include/linux/mlx5/driver.h                        | 13 +++-
 13 files changed, 86 insertions(+), 126 deletions(-)