Subject: [PATCH net-next v2 0/4] s390/net: updates 2023-02-06

From: Alexandra Winter <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2023 12:04:20 +0100

Hi Dave & Jakub,

please apply the following patch series for qeth to netdev's net-next
tree.

Just maintenance patches, no functional changes.
If you disagree with patch 4, we can leave it out.
We prefer scnprintf, but no strong opinion.

Thanks,
Alexandra

v2:
- add Reviewed-by (1)
- fix typos in Reviewed-by tags (2,3,4)
- further simplify show functions (3)

Alexandra Winter (1):
  s390/ctcm: cleanup indenting

Thorsten Winkler (3):
  s390/qeth: Use constant for IP address buffers
  s390/qeth: Convert sysfs sprintf to sysfs_emit
  s390/qeth: Convert sprintf/snprintf to scnprintf

 drivers/s390/net/ctcm_fsms.c      | 32 ++++++------
 drivers/s390/net/ctcm_main.c      | 16 +++---
 drivers/s390/net/ctcm_mpc.c       | 15 +++---
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c | 14 +++---
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_sys.c  | 66 ++++++++++++------------
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_ethtool.c   |  6 +--
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_main.c   | 53 ++++++++++----------
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_sys.c    | 28 +++++------
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c   |  7 +--
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_sys.c    | 83 +++++++++++--------------------
 10 files changed, 150 insertions(+), 170 deletions(-)

-- 
2.37.2