Subject: [GIT PULL] Please pull mlx5-next changes

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 11:56:24 +0200

Hi Jason,

Following previous conversations [1] and our clear commitment to do the TC work [2],
please pull mlx5-next shared branch, which includes low-level steering logic to allow
RoCEv2 traffic to be encrypted/decrypted through IPsec.

Thanks

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/
[2] https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]/

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit dca55da0a15717dde509d17163946e951bad56c4:

  RDMA/mlx5: Track netdev to avoid deadlock during netdev notifier unregister (2023-02-08 20:40:57 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mellanox/linux.git/ mlx5-next

for you to fetch changes up to 22551e77e5507a06114c0af2b92bbf1a66ec33c5:

  net/mlx5: Configure IPsec steering for egress RoCEv2 traffic (2023-02-15 11:30:07 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Mark Zhang (4):
      net/mlx5: Implement new destination type TABLE_TYPE
      net/mlx5: Add IPSec priorities in RDMA namespaces
      net/mlx5: Configure IPsec steering for ingress RoCEv2 traffic
      net/mlx5: Configure IPsec steering for egress RoCEv2 traffic

Patrisious Haddad (1):
      net/mlx5: Introduce new destination type TABLE_TYPE

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/Makefile                 |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/diag/fs_tracepoint.c     |   4 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/fs.h                  |   1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h         |   2 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c      |  54 ++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c |   5 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_cmd.c                 |   6 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c                |  44 +++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/ipsec_fs_roce.c      | 368 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/ipsec_fs_roce.h      |  25 +++
 include/linux/mlx5/fs.h                                          |   3 +
 include/linux/mlx5/mlx5_ifc.h                                    |  12 +-
 12 files changed, 511 insertions(+), 15 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/ipsec_fs_roce.c
 create mode 100644 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/ipsec_fs_roce.h