Subject: [pull request][net-next 0/9] mlx5 updates 2023-02-15

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2023 16:09:09 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series adds misc updates to mlx5 driver.

For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 894341ad3ad7dfbced8556efe92a9ebfd5924bd6:

  net: phylink: support validated pause and autoneg in fixed-link (2023-02-15 10:35:27 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2023-02-15

for you to fetch changes up to b38e55f4eb69d826b3bc862eacb82246125a5c0b:

  net/mlx5e: RX, Remove doubtful unlikely call (2023-02-15 16:07:35 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2023-02-15

1) From Gal Tariq and Parav, Few cleanups for mlx5 driver.

2) From Vlad: Allow offloading of ct 'new' match based on [1]

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/

----------------------------------------------------------------
Gal Pressman (1):
      net/mlx5e: RX, Remove doubtful unlikely call

Parav Pandit (1):
      net/mlx5: Simplify eq list traversal

Tariq Toukan (5):
      net/mlx5e: Switch to using napi_build_skb()
      net/mlx5e: Remove redundant page argument in mlx5e_xmit_xdp_buff()
      net/mlx5e: Remove redundant page argument in mlx5e_xdp_handle()
      net/mlx5e: Remove unused function mlx5e_sq_xmit_simple
      net/mlx5e: Fix outdated TLS comment

Vlad Buslov (2):
      net/mlx5e: Implement CT entry update
      net/mlx5e: Allow offloading of ct 'new' match

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c | 139 +++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h  |   1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c   |   9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.h   |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/rx.c    |   4 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/en_accel.h         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    |  14 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |  15 ---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eq.c       |   8 +-
 9 files changed, 145 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)