Subject: pull-request: wireless-next-2023-02-17

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2023 17:14:29 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net-next tree, more info below. Please let me know if
there are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 84cb1b53cdbad52642571e31a8aee301206d2043:

  Merge branch 'mlx5-next' of https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mellanox/linux (2023-02-16 11:36:14 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless-next.git tags/wireless-next-2023-02-17

for you to fetch changes up to 38ae3192296924181537544e7cfc43ca78eadcda:

  wifi: rtl8xxxu: add LEDS_CLASS dependency (2023-02-17 18:30:44 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless-next patches for v6.3

Third set of patches for v6.3. This time only a set of small fixes
submitted during the last day or two.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Arnd Bergmann (1):
      wifi: rtl8xxxu: add LEDS_CLASS dependency

Johannes Berg (2):
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: remove unused iwl_dbgfs_is_match()
      wifi: iwlegacy: avoid fortify warning

Ping-Ke Shih (1):
      wifi: rtw88: use RTW_FLAG_POWERON flag to prevent to power on/off twice

Po-Hao Huang (1):
      wifi: rtw89: fix AP mode authentication transmission failed

 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlegacy/4965-mac.c     |  2 +-
 .../net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/debugfs-vif.c   |  7 ----
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtl8xxxu/Kconfig      |  1 +
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/coex.c          |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/mac.c           | 10 +++++
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/main.h          |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/ps.c            |  4 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw88/wow.c           |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/realtek/rtw89/core.c          | 47 ++++++++++++----------
 9 files changed, 43 insertions(+), 34 deletions(-)