Subject: [pull request][net-next V2 0/9] mlx5 updates 2023-02-15

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2023 01:05:04 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series adds misc updates.

V1->V2:
 - Handled comment from Maciej.
 - Added Reviewed-by tags for Maciej and Olek.

For more information please see tag log below.

Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 675f176b4dcc2b75adbcea7ba0e9a649527f53bd:

  Merge ra.kernel.org:/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/netdev/net (2023-02-17 11:06:39 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-updates-2023-02-15

for you to fetch changes up to 993fd9bd656a082c9b713171622c70f72f0af59f:

  net/mlx5e: RX, Remove doubtful unlikely call (2023-02-18 01:01:34 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-updates-2023-02-15

1) From Gal Tariq and Parav, Few cleanups for mlx5 driver.

2) From Vlad: Allow offloading of ct 'new' match based on [1]

[1] https://lore.kernel.org/netdev/[email-masked]/

----------------------------------------------------------------
Gal Pressman (1):
      net/mlx5e: RX, Remove doubtful unlikely call

Parav Pandit (1):
      net/mlx5: Simplify eq list traversal

Tariq Toukan (5):
      net/mlx5e: Switch to using napi_build_skb()
      net/mlx5e: Remove redundant page argument in mlx5e_xmit_xdp_buff()
      net/mlx5e: Remove redundant page argument in mlx5e_xdp_handle()
      net/mlx5e: Remove unused function mlx5e_sq_xmit_simple
      net/mlx5e: Fix outdated TLS comment

Vlad Buslov (2):
      net/mlx5e: Implement CT entry update
      net/mlx5e: Allow offloading of ct 'new' match

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c | 139 +++++++++++++++++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h  |   1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.c   |   9 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xdp.h   |   2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/rx.c    |   4 +-
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/en_accel.h         |   2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rx.c    |  14 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tx.c    |  15 ---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eq.c       |   8 +-
 9 files changed, 145 insertions(+), 49 deletions(-)