Subject: [pull request][net 00/10] mlx5 fixes 2023-02-23

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2023 14:52:37 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes for mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 68ba44639537de6f91fe32783766322d41848127:

  sctp: add a refcnt in sctp_stream_priorities to avoid a nested loop (2023-02-23 12:59:40 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-02-23

for you to fetch changes up to 290a9c352e2a7c422af059d585352e3a7a44c0d1:

  net/mlx5: Geneve, Fix handling of Geneve object id as error code (2023-02-23 14:50:39 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-02-23

----------------------------------------------------------------
Maher Sanalla (1):
      net/mlx5: ECPF, wait for VF pages only after disabling host PFs

Maor Dickman (1):
      net/mlx5: Geneve, Fix handling of Geneve object id as error code

Maxim Mikityanskiy (2):
      net/mlx5e: XDP, Allow growing tail for XDP multi buffer
      net/mlx5e: xsk: Set napi_id to support busy polling on XSK RQ

Rahul Rameshbabu (1):
      net/mlx5e: Correct SKB room check to use all room in the fifo

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: Verify flow_source cap before using it

Vadim Fedorenko (2):
      mlx5: fix skb leak while fifo resync and push
      mlx5: fix possible ptp queue fifo use-after-free

Yang Li (1):
      net/mlx5: Remove NULL check before dev_{put, hold}

Yang Yingliang (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, fix return value check in mlx5e_tc_act_stats_create()

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ecpf.c     |  4 ++++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.c    |  8 +++++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/params.h    |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c   | 25 +++++++++++++++++++---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/tc.c    |  3 +--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act_stats.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h  |  4 +++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/xsk/setup.c |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  7 +++---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.h |  1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  3 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/geneve.c   |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sriov.c    |  4 ++++
 14 files changed, 52 insertions(+), 14 deletions(-)