Subject: [pull request][net V2 0/7] mlx5 fixes 2023-02-24

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2023 10:18:57 -0800

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

V1->V2:
 - Toss away arguably non-fixes patches

This series provides bug fixes for mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit ac3ad19584b26fae9ac86e4faebe790becc74491:

  net: fix __dev_kfree_skb_any() vs drop monitor (2023-02-24 11:02:07 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-02-24

for you to fetch changes up to d28a06d7dbedc598a06bd1e53a28125f87ca5d0c:

  net/mlx5: Geneve, Fix handling of Geneve object id as error code (2023-02-24 10:13:19 -0800)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-02-24

----------------------------------------------------------------
Maher Sanalla (1):
      net/mlx5: ECPF, wait for VF pages only after disabling host PFs

Maor Dickman (1):
      net/mlx5: Geneve, Fix handling of Geneve object id as error code

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: Verify flow_source cap before using it

Vadim Fedorenko (2):
      mlx5: fix skb leak while fifo resync and push
      mlx5: fix possible ptp queue fifo use-after-free

Yang Li (1):
      net/mlx5: Remove NULL check before dev_{put, hold}

Yang Yingliang (1):
      net/mlx5e: TC, fix return value check in mlx5e_tc_act_stats_create()

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ecpf.c     |  4 ++++
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/ptp.c   | 25 +++++++++++++++++++---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/tc.c    |  3 +--
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act_stats.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/txrx.h  |  4 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.c |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_stats.h |  1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  3 ++-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/geneve.c   |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/sriov.c    |  4 ++++
 10 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)