Subject: Re: [PATCH] nfc: change order inside nfc_se_io error path

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2023 12:58:42 -0800

On Mon, 6 Mar 2023 23:41:50 +0300 Fedor Pchelkin wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 06, 2023 at 11:35:09PM +0300, Fedor Pchelkin wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 06, 2023 at 04:28:12PM +0100, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:  
> > > I would argue that it is functional. Running code in or outside of
> > > critical section/locks is quite functional change.
> > >   
> > 
> > Hmm, actually, yes. I'll resend v2 with changed commit info as 'no
> > functional changes' statement can probably be misunderstood later.
> > 
> > Should this patch be backported by the way? It doesn't seem to fix any
> > real issue but, as you mentioned, it contains some functional changes
> > which may be of some importance in future.  
> 
> Sorry for the noise. Didn't see the patch was already applied. So it's
> okay as it is.

As luck would have it it was applied to the wrong branch (we use main,
not master now). Script malfunction perhaps. So I'll toss it, you can
send a v2 with the updated commit message, please.