Subject: [PATCH v2 0/5] sunrpc: simplfy sysctl registrations

From: Luis Chamberlain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 12:51:43 -0800

This is my v2 series to simplify sysctl registration for sunrpc. The
first series was posted just yesterday [0]. On this v2 I address the
only compilation issues found by 0day through my entire tree of
sysctl conversions.

Changes sincce v1:

   o Fix compilation when CONFIG_SUNRPC_DEBUG is enabled, I forgot to move the
    proc routines above, and so the 4th patch now does that too.

Feel free to take these patches or let me know and I'm happy to also
take these in through sysctl-next. Typically I use sysctl-next for
core sysctl changes or for kernel/sysctl.c cleanup to avoid conflicts.
All these syctls however are well contained to sunrpc so they can also
go in separately. Let me know how you'd like to go about these patches.

[0] https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Luis Chamberlain (5):
  sunrpc: simplify two-level sysctl registration for tsvcrdma_parm_table
  sunrpc: simplify one-level sysctl registration for xr_tunables_table
  sunrpc: simplify one-level sysctl registration for xs_tunables_table
  sunrpc: move sunrpc_table and proc routines above
  sunrpc: simplify one-level sysctl registration for debug_table

 net/sunrpc/sysctl.c             | 44 ++++++++++++---------------------
 net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svc_rdma.c  | 21 ++--------------
 net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/transport.c | 11 +--------
 net/sunrpc/xprtsock.c           | 13 ++--------
 4 files changed, 21 insertions(+), 68 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.1