Subject: [PATCH v3 0/5] sunrpc: simplfy sysctl registrations

From: Luis Chamberlain <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2023 15:39:39 -0800

This is my v3 series to simplify sysctl registration for sunrpc. The
first series was posted just yesterday [0] but 0-day found an issue with
CONFIG_SUNRPC_DEBUG. After this fix I poasted a fix for v2 [1] but alas
0-day then found an issue when CONFIG_SUNRPC_DEBUG is disabled. This
fixes both cases... hopefully that's it.
                                                                                                                                                                                              
Changes on v3:

   o Fix compilation when CONFIG_SUNRPC_DEBUG is disabled.. forgot to
     keep all the sysctl stuff under the #ifdef.

Changes on v2:

   o Fix compilation when CONFIG_SUNRPC_DEBUG is enabled, I forgot to move the
     proc routines above, and so the 4th patch now does that too.
                                                                                                                                                                                              
Feel free to take these patches or let me know and I'm happy to also
take these in through sysctl-next. Typically I use sysctl-next for
core sysctl changes or for kernel/sysctl.c cleanup to avoid conflicts.
All these syctls however are well contained to sunrpc so they can also
go in separately. Let me know how you'd like to go about these patches.
                                                                                                                                                                                              
[0] https://lkml.kernel.org/r/[email-masked]

Luis Chamberlain (5):
  sunrpc: simplify two-level sysctl registration for tsvcrdma_parm_table
  sunrpc: simplify one-level sysctl registration for xr_tunables_table
  sunrpc: simplify one-level sysctl registration for xs_tunables_table
  sunrpc: move sunrpc_table and proc routines above
  sunrpc: simplify one-level sysctl registration for debug_table

 net/sunrpc/sysctl.c             | 42 ++++++++++++---------------------
 net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/svc_rdma.c  | 21 ++---------------
 net/sunrpc/xprtrdma/transport.c | 11 +--------
 net/sunrpc/xprtsock.c           | 13 ++--------
 4 files changed, 20 insertions(+), 67 deletions(-)

-- 
2.39.1