Subject: [pull request][net V2 00/14] mlx5 fixes 2023-03-15

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2023 15:58:33 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

v1->v2:
 - Remove blank line around "Fixes:" tag
 - Use mlx5 prefix for static functions

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 75014826d0826d175aa9e36cd8e118793263e3f4:

  Merge branch 'mtk_eth_soc-SGMII-fixes' (2023-03-15 08:58:13 +0000)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-03-15

for you to fetch changes up to c7b7c64ab5821352db0b3fbaa92773e5a60bfaa7:

  net/mlx5e: TC, Remove error message log print (2023-03-15 15:50:18 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-03-15

----------------------------------------------------------------
Adham Faris (1):
      net/mlx5e: Lower maximum allowed MTU in XSK to match XDP prerequisites

Daniel Jurgens (1):
      net/mlx5: Disable eswitch before waiting for VF pages

Emeel Hakim (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix macsec ASO context alignment

Gal Pressman (1):
      net/mlx5e: kTLS, Fix missing error unwind on unsupported cipher type

Maor Dickman (2):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Fix wrong usage of source port rewrite in split rules
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Fix missing set of split_count when forward to ovs internal port

Oz Shlomo (4):
      net/sched: TC, fix raw counter initialization
      net/mlx5e: TC, fix missing error code
      net/mlx5e: TC, fix cloned flow attribute
      net/mlx5e: TC, Remove error message log print

Parav Pandit (2):
      net/mlx5e: Don't cache tunnel offloads capability
      net/mlx5: Fix setting ec_function bit in MANAGE_PAGES

Paul Blakey (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix cleanup null-ptr deref on encap lock

Shay Drory (1):
      net/mlx5: Set BREAK_FW_WAIT flag first when removing driver

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en.h       |  1 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act/police.c |  1 -
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/act_stats.c  |  5 +++++
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_rx.c | 24 ++++++++++++----------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ktls_tx.c | 22 +++++++++++---------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/macsec.c  |  2 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  | 14 +++++++------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c    | 21 ++++++++++++++++---
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c | 10 ++++-----
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/ipoib/ipoib.c  |  1 -
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  4 ++--
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/pagealloc.c    | 22 +++++++++++++++-----
 13 files changed, 81 insertions(+), 47 deletions(-)