Subject: [GIT PULL] Extend packet offload to fully support libreswan

From: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 11:47:22 +0200

The following patches are an outcome of Raed's work to add packet
offload support to libreswan [1].

The series includes:
 * Priority support to IPsec policies
 * Statistics per-SA (visible through "ip -s xfrm state ..." command)
 * Support to IKE policy holes
 * Fine tuning to acquire logic.

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/libreswan/libreswan/pull/986
Link: https://lore.kernel.org/all/[email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Leon Romanovsky <[email-masked]>

----------------------------------------------------------------

The following changes since commit eeac8ede17557680855031c6f305ece2378af326:

  Linux 6.3-rc2 (2023-03-12 16:36:44 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/mellanox/linux.git/ tags/ipsec-libreswan-mlx5

for you to fetch changes up to 5a6cddb89b51d99a7702e63829644a5860dd9c41:

  net/mlx5e: Update IPsec per SA packets/bytes count (2023-03-20 11:29:52 +0200)

----------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Blakey (3):
      net/mlx5: fs_chains: Refactor to detach chains from tc usage
      net/mlx5: fs_core: Allow ignore_flow_level on TX dest
      net/mlx5e: Use chains for IPsec policy priority offload

Raed Salem (6):
      xfrm: add new device offload acquire flag
      xfrm: copy_to_user_state fetch offloaded SA packets/bytes statistics
      net/mlx5e: Allow policies with reqid 0, to support IKE policy holes
      net/mlx5e: Support IPsec acquire default SA
      net/mlx5e: Use one rule to count all IPsec Tx offloaded traffic
      net/mlx5e: Update IPsec per SA packets/bytes count

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.c         |  71 ++++--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec.h         |  13 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_fs.c      | 528 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++----------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_accel/ipsec_offload.c |  32 ++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_tc.c                  |  20 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c       |   6 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fs_core.c                |   5 +-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/fs_chains.c          |  89 ++++----
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/lib/fs_chains.h          |   9 +-
 include/net/xfrm.h                                               |   5 +
 net/xfrm/xfrm_state.c                                            |   1 +
 net/xfrm/xfrm_user.c                                             |   2 +
 12 files changed, 553 insertions(+), 228 deletions(-)