Subject: [PATCH 0/3] arm64: dts: qcom: sc8280xp-x13s: add wifi calibration variant

From: Johan Hovold <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 11:46:55 +0100

This series adds the missing calibration variant devicetree property
which is needed to load the (just released) calibration data and use the
ath11k wifi on the X13s and sc8280xp-crd.

Kalle, do you want to take the binding through your tree or should Bjorn
take it all through the Qualcomm tree?

Johan

Johan Hovold (3):
  dt-bindings: wireless: add ath11k pcie bindings
  arm64: dts: qcom: sc8280xp-x13s: add wifi calibration variant
  arm64: dts: qcom: sc8280xp-crd: add wifi calibration variant

 .../bindings/net/wireless/pci17cb,1103.yaml   | 56 +++++++++++++++++++
 arch/arm64/boot/dts/qcom/sc8280xp-crd.dts     | 17 ++++++
 .../qcom/sc8280xp-lenovo-thinkpad-x13s.dts    | 17 ++++++
 3 files changed, 90 insertions(+)
 create mode 100644 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/wireless/pci17cb,1103.yaml

-- 
2.39.2