Subject: [PATCH 0/4] net: dsa: b53: configure BCM63268 RGMII ports

From: Álvaro Fernández Rojas <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2023 16:50:20 +0100

BCM63268 need special configuration for their RGMII ports, so we need to be
able to identify them as a special BCM63xx switch.
In the meantime, let's add some missing BCM63xx SoCs to B53 MMAP device table.

This should be applied after "net: dsa: b53: add support for BCM63xx RGMIIs":
https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/netdevbpf/patch/[email-masked]/

Álvaro Fernández Rojas (4):
  dt-bindings: net: dsa: b53: add more 63xx SoCs
  net: dsa: b53: mmap: add more BCM63xx SoCs
  net: dsa: b53: mmap: allow passing a chip ID
  net: dsa: b53: add BCM63268 RGMII configuration

 .../devicetree/bindings/net/dsa/brcm,b53.yaml |  3 ++
 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_common.c              |  6 +++-
 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_mmap.c                | 29 +++++++++++++++----
 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_priv.h                |  9 +++++-
 drivers/net/dsa/b53/b53_regs.h                |  1 +
 5 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 8 deletions(-)

-- 
2.30.2