Subject: pull-request: wireless-2023-03-23

From: Kalle Valo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2023 11:03:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

here's a pull request to net tree, more info below. Please let me know if there
are any problems.

Kalle

The following changes since commit 96c069508377547f913e7265a80fffe9355de592:

  wifi: cfg80211: fix MLO connection ownership (2023-03-10 11:47:25 +0100)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/wireless/wireless.git tags/wireless-2023-03-23

for you to fetch changes up to f355f70145744518ca1d9799b42f4a8da9aa0d36:

  wifi: mac80211: fix mesh path discovery based on unicast packets (2023-03-22 13:46:46 +0100)

----------------------------------------------------------------
wireless fixes for v6.3

Third set of fixes for v6.3. mt76 has two kernel crash fixes and
adding back 160 MHz channel support for mt7915. mac80211 has fixes for
a race in transmit path and two mesh related fixes. iwlwifi also has
fixes for races.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Alexander Wetzel (1):
      wifi: mac80211: Serialize ieee80211_handle_wake_tx_queue()

Felix Fietkau (3):
      wifi: mt76: mt7915: add back 160MHz channel width support for MT7915
      wifi: mac80211: fix qos on mesh interfaces
      wifi: mac80211: fix mesh path discovery based on unicast packets

Johannes Berg (2):
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: fix mvmtxq->stopped handling
      wifi: iwlwifi: mvm: protect TXQ list manipulation

Krzysztof Kozlowski (1):
      wifi: mwifiex: mark OF related data as maybe unused

Lorenzo Bianconi (2):
      wifi: mt76: do not run mt76_unregister_device() on unregistered hw
      wifi: mt76: connac: do not check WED status for non-mmio devices

 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mac80211.c  | 50 ++++++++--------------
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/mvm.h       |  6 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/ops.c       |  6 ++-
 drivers/net/wireless/intel/iwlwifi/mvm/sta.c       | 29 ++++++++++---
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/pcie.c        |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/marvell/mwifiex/sdio.c        |  2 +-
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mac80211.c      |  8 ++++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76.h          |  1 +
 .../net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt76_connac_mcu.c   |  3 ++
 drivers/net/wireless/mediatek/mt76/mt7915/init.c   | 40 ++++++++++++-----
 net/mac80211/ieee80211_i.h                         |  3 ++
 net/mac80211/main.c                                |  2 +
 net/mac80211/rx.c                                  | 22 +++++-----
 net/mac80211/util.c                                |  3 ++
 net/mac80211/wme.c                                 |  6 ++-
 15 files changed, 119 insertions(+), 64 deletions(-)