Subject: [PATCH 3/4] net/ftgmac100: add mac-address-increment option for GMA command from NC-SI

From: Ivan Mikhaylov <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 00:29:04 +0000

Add s32 mac-address-increment option for Get MAC Address command from
NC-SI.

Signed-off-by: Paul Fertser <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Ivan Mikhaylov <[email-masked]>
---
 Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ftgmac100.txt | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

diff --git a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ftgmac100.txt b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ftgmac100.txt
index 29234021f601..7ef5329d888d 100644
--- a/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ftgmac100.txt
+++ b/Documentation/devicetree/bindings/net/ftgmac100.txt
@@ -22,6 +22,10 @@ Optional properties:
 - use-ncsi: Use the NC-SI stack instead of an MDIO PHY. Currently assumes
   rmii (100bT) but kept as a separate property in case NC-SI grows support
   for a gigabit link.
+- mac-address-increment: Increment the MAC address taken by GMA command via
+  NC-SI. Specifies a signed number to be added to the host MAC address as
+  obtained by the OEM GMA command. If not specified, 1 is used by default
+  for Broadcom and Intel network cards, 0 otherwise.
 - no-hw-checksum: Used to disable HW checksum support. Here for backward
   compatibility as the driver now should have correct defaults based on
   the SoC.
-- 
2.40.0