Subject: [pull request][net 00/10] mlx5 fixes 2023-04-19

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2023 18:09:49 -0700

From: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>

This series provides bug fixes to mlx5 driver.
Please pull and let me know if there is any problem.

Thanks,
Saeed.

The following changes since commit 7b97174d0ef798ba7f802c07527ae378923e5ebc:

  Merge branch '40GbE' of git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/tnguy/net-queue (2023-04-19 18:00:04 -0700)

are available in the Git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/saeed/linux.git tags/mlx5-fixes-2023-04-19

for you to fetch changes up to 5fd33ec419b73c32c45663f32b73c9700b96bec4:

  Revert "net/mlx5e: Don't use termination table when redundant" (2023-04-19 18:05:51 -0700)

----------------------------------------------------------------
mlx5-fixes-2023-04-19

----------------------------------------------------------------
Aya Levin (1):
      net/mlx5e: Nullify table pointer when failing to create

Chris Mi (3):
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Create per vport table based on devlink encap mode
      net/mlx5: E-switch, Don't destroy indirect table in split rule
      net/mlx5: Release tunnel device after tc update skb

Moshe Shemesh (2):
      Revert "net/mlx5: Remove "recovery" arg from mlx5_load_one() function"
      net/mlx5: Use recovery timeout on sync reset flow

Roi Dayan (1):
      net/mlx5e: Fix error flow in representor failing to add vport rx rule

Vlad Buslov (3):
      net/mlx5e: Don't clone flow post action attributes second time
      net/mlx5e: Release the label when replacing existing ct entry
      Revert "net/mlx5e: Don't use termination table when redundant"

 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/devlink.c  |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/rep/tc.c    |  1 +
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/post_act.c   | 11 ++------
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/post_act.h   |  2 +-
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc/sample.c |  4 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en/tc_ct.c |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_fs.c    |  5 +++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_main.c  |  1 +
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_rep.c   |  2 ++
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/esw/vporttbl.c | 12 +++++++-
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch.h  |  2 +-
 .../ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads.c |  4 +--
 .../mellanox/mlx5/core/eswitch_offloads_termtbl.c  | 32 +++-------------------
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/fw_reset.c |  4 +--
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/main.c     |  9 +++---
 .../net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/mlx5_core.h    |  2 +-
 16 files changed, 40 insertions(+), 54 deletions(-)