Subject: [PATCH bpf,v2 0/4] Socket lookup BPF API from tc/xdp ingress does not respect VRF bindings.

From: Gilad Sever <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2023 17:50:37 +0300

When calling socket lookup from L2 (tc, xdp), VRF boundaries aren't
respected. This patchset fixes this by regarding the incoming device's
VRF attachment when performing the socket lookups from tc/xdp.

The first two patches are coding changes which facilitate this fix by
factoring out the tc helper's logic which was shared with cg/sk_skb
(which operate correctly).

The third patch contains the actual bugfix.

The fourth patch adds bpf tests for these lookup functions.
---
v2: Fixed uninitialized var in test patch (4).

Gilad Sever (4):
  bpf: factor out socket lookup functions for the TC hookpoint.
  bpf: Call __bpf_sk_lookup()/__bpf_skc_lookup() directly via TC
    hookpoint
  bpf: fix bpf socket lookup from tc/xdp to respect socket VRF bindings
  selftests/bpf: Add tc_socket_lookup tests

 net/core/filter.c                             | 132 +++++--
 .../bpf/prog_tests/tc_socket_lookup.c         | 341 ++++++++++++++++++
 .../selftests/bpf/progs/tc_socket_lookup.c    |  73 ++++
 3 files changed, 525 insertions(+), 21 deletions(-)
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/prog_tests/tc_socket_lookup.c
 create mode 100644 tools/testing/selftests/bpf/progs/tc_socket_lookup.c

-- 
2.34.1